Community post

Question

Where is Your Cervix Right after you're pregnant?

If you've got a BFP recently can you tell me if your cervix is high and soft? Low and firm? Is it sensitive?

I think I may be pregnant. I'm Nursing, so Unpredictible cycles. Pregnancy test Evap lines...too early after sex anyway. Today marks 2weeks since the first time we were unprotected! (We DTD 3 times in all! So I have ultimitely got a long wait) Because I have no idea of Ovulation, if any I plan to wait 17 days before testing. (Sperm can live 5 days After sex max + 12 days past ovulation can usually give a Positive test result.)

Anyways. My cervix is really low, and firm, like the tip pf my nose...Also lots of goopy thick mucous forming. And My cervix has always been very touchy during pregnancy, starts spotting if messed with, and it did that. I think a mucous plug might be forming. But I just wanted to ask if anyone has recorded where their cervix was after they conceived, after ovulation whether they conceived or not?

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I had a low cervix but was really cushiony inside (like when you Ovulate) My finger felt like it was tight inside there. (sorry TMI) lol

User Image - two bouncing boys - one miscarriage Cycle #1 - Cycle #2 Please stick little Bean!!! Mummy loves you loads already!!!

10 years ago

My cervix was high closed and firm when i was pregnant with my son

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo