Community post

Question

Purple and white Dollar General/WalMart $1 Tests

I've been testing with these since 6 dpo and on every one of them I swear I see the faintest of lines. I'm 9 dpo today and have taken 2 - one at 4am when I was up with my son (I'd peed around 1am) and one from 9am. I don't see anything on the first one, I do on the second one. I've taken 4 FRER's in the past few days that are all very negative. With my last pregnancy these did show faint positives before the FRER's did, but now I'm just confused. Could have just gotten a bad batch of these? Anyone else have this issue with these tests?

Poll:
Yes, multiple false "faint positives" and was pregnant (2 votes)
Yes, multiple "faint positives" and was not pregnant (0 votes)
No, never had anything but clear positives (2 votes)
Yes, had confusing evaps (3 votes)
Tested clear positive only after 10+ DPO (0 votes)

MC 10/2008 , DS1 2/2010 , 2 chemical pregnancies , DS2 8/2011 , DD 2/2013 Stillborn at 36+3, TTC # 7, Praying for a Hoping for and

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

The only answer to this is either wait and retest in a few days to allow the HCG to become stronger, or call your dr and request a blood test.

10 years ago

I'm having the same issue with these tests. Look at the pic of one that I submitted the other day. How did yours turn out?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo