Community post

Question

Have i ovulated

Hi ladies, i have a 31 day cycle and am finding it hard to pinpoint ovulation. I haven't used opks and am trying to just go by my cm. I had ewcm on cd12 and bd that night. Since then my cm seems to have been watery/ creamy. We bd again last night which was cd 17 and i was just wondering if i will have covered all bases for this month ? ( we don't get much chance to try more often) any help would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou x

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

So I also have a 31 day cycle and I used OPKs for the first time last month. I was very surprised to find that I didn't ovulate until cd20, I thought it would be earlier than that, but you might want to bd at least one more time tomorrow or the next day to be safe. Good luck and baby dust to you.

10 years ago

Hi,

You might be ovulate around CD12-15. EWCM and watery discharge are good fertile CM no need to worry.Sperm can easily swim in these kind of CM, I think you cover all fertile period.. Good Luck.. :)

User Image

10 years ago

Thankyou both for your replies. I found them really helpful x

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo