Community post

Question

Nausea and Stuffy nose Early preggo symptoms?

I am probably only 10-11 dpo I didn't use any opk's this month and this would be my second cycle post mc. I used to be 28day cycle now I'm avg 32days. I have been nauseated with headaches and stuffy nose for the past wk. BFN today. Any1 w/ similar scenario who got BFP after? First ttc forum! thanks for ur support in advance!
-Malisa

-Malisa

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Sometimes pregnancy will not show on tests if there is not enough hcg in your system. Keep the faith, test again the day after your period is due. Baby dust.

10 years ago

I had to wait until 15dpo before I got my bfp... tested the day AF was due and got a bfn... I'm supposed to be 10dpo and have a few symptoms so I need to wait it out until the weekend. keep the faith relax and test again in a few days

10 years ago

Thanks so much for your responses. I'll try to wait before poas lol. I can necer be patient... goodluck to you two as well

-Malisa

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo