Community post

Question

Very confused this cycle...any insight would be wonderful!

I almost sure I'm 14 dpo today. Tested at 10 & 12 with BFN. Have had all the symptoms even got sick one morning in the shower just from a sudden cough around 8 dpo. Nausea, tiredness, bbs tender but not too bad. Cramping on and off the entire time but worse after 8 dpo. I woke up and went to the bathroom and had light pink/orange tinted cloudy stretchy CM only on tissue. Puzzled me. AF due in 2 days but symptoms are driving me batty! Could this spotting be IB???? I never noticed IB with my other two but I was young and wasn't paying attention. I could very well be off a day or two on ovulation. I'm a little scared to test again. A BFP would be a gift. The last one... :). Any input would be greatly appreciated.

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

And did I mention the gas I've had, burping all the time, has been ridiculous!

10 years ago • Post starter

It is possible that you O'd later than you thought. I would wait until AF is due and test again. Hope you get your bfp!

*23, Christian, PCOS Variant, TTC My 1st* User Image

10 years ago

Yes....I think I will. I've been tired all day and don't want to do anything! I got plenty of sleep, but the past few days it's been interrupted throughout the night by wacky dreams. lol. I'm really starting to think I did O a day or 2 later. It would explain alot. If this turns out to be a BFP, then for the 3rd time I will be the poster child for "It only takes ONCE!" lolol.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo