Community post

Question

TTC #1 for 7 months...shud i b worried?

Hello ladies! I (almost 30 yrs old) have been ttc since Jan 2013 but to no avail. I have been using OPKs and been BDing during the fertile window. I have always had regular periods. My husband (31) n I have never been on BC. What's going on? Why am I having so much trouble conceiving?
Dunno what to do, losing hope. Any suggestions wud be appreciated.

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

When you use the opk and get a positive do you carry on having sex a few days later? X

10 years ago

Thanks for replying! Yes we BD every alternate day til the LH surge and then every day for 5 days after detecting the LH surge..

10 years ago • Post starter

dear sheshe83 :)

Do not loose hope. You will conceive :) It will take time 8-14 cycles (6 months already done)...ok.. because you are trying to conceive in age of 30..(it matters alot), do not worry at all...:) try each and every cycle (with OPK)..

One more thing I would like to tell you, you should check up(may be you already have done)
Like: (1) BP (2) Diabetes (3) Lipid profile (4) T3 T4 TSH (5) PCOD/PCOS etc as per your doctor..

Diet should in proper manner (include organic food,fruits,salads).. and calm your mind..:)

My best wishes with you :)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo