Community post

Question

light cramping and pressure and pulling

For the past week or so ,i have been having light cramps ,and pressure and pulling on my right side,I feel so sick to my stomach,my nipples are kinda sore ,I want to sleep all day and I cant .I am sure that I'm not pregnant ,,I am on cd 30 of a cycle that could go to 50 days with 30 being the shortest ,I tested yesterday with a bfn ,then hour later it was a bfp but it was invaild .crazy

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

your cycles are all over the place huh? why do you say you're sure you're not pregnant? you could be feeling implantation cramps which means you wouldn't test positive for a couple days.. how was ur test invalid btw?

10 years ago

cause it showed up after the time limited so it was a evap,the cramping has been off and on for over a week and the pulling and pressure .the reason why I don't think I am is cause my cycles are so wonky right now.I could start in 2 days or 4 days or 22 days or longer ,I am just lost .Nexted month I start vitex again and I have ovulation test and i will start to chart too .

10 years ago • Post starter

i have had this like a pulling pain sharp feeling pulling inward?? i would say its a good sign i think they say your egg implants 6-12 says after you conceive so look at your dates and see if that would marry up i hope you get the result you want x

Think positive thoughts until you're proven wrong.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo