Community post

Question

Flaxseed oil for cm while TTC??

OK I'm 22 and my DH is 28 had my dd at 17 (I know she was a wonderful surprise) now me and my husband (not dd`s father) are TTC I had my mirena removed in august AF came 3 days later and I've been trying ever since. I started charting on month 3 but just last month I gave up on that. I blame at least the last 5 months on bad timing because all I ever get is creamy cm so I always missed my O I took epo last cycle to try and help and ended up with the most messed up cycle I've ever had it was like 48 days and I still didn't get any ewcm I got some flaxseed oil because I read that its better for you then the epo my question is is there a certain amount I should take and is it like the epo where I can only take it till o please help I can't seem too find what I'm looking for also has it been a success for you thanks!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I take it to help increase cm and I just love it! I really notice a marked difference even before O so that when O day does come around theres an even more difference in the amount produced. To thin out your cm you can also try robitussin a few days before suspected O day. I tried that last month and I only took it a day or two before O and really saw a difference there as well. As for the flax seed you can take it throughout your cycle unlike the epo which didn't work for me either but I try to save some money and I really only take the flax seed up until I confirm O than start it over after af comes :( I take the recommened dose on the bottle 3000mg per day. Good luck it's so much harder when you're trying to plan a baby and want one so bad compared to an oopsy lol :)

11 years ago

EPO doesnt have very high amounts of GLA (gamma linolenic acid) 8-10%, so it doesnt help everyone as much as they hope. Read up on Omega-6 or Borage seed oil (capsules)...Borage has very high GLA content (20-24%) but should be treated exactly like EPO, stop at ovulation. Good luck! =))

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo