Community post

Question

FRER test, evap line possible before time limit?

Hi, I am 14dpo and I took a FRER test this morning and immediately got a faint second line. I was somewhat shocked because I had a little bleeding going on. The line was totally there but faint and it looked pink to me. Of course, I took apart test and looked at it and it still looked obvious with the naked eye.

I went back to check on it and it got darker but color of it looks a little odd. Could it have been an evap line the whole time. As soon as pee hit it started to show the line?

Please advise.

Also, I took a FRER from a different box yesterday and got nothing really, but no evap at all on those. What is going on with today's test?!

User Image

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Evaps happen only after the time limit. If you seen any kind of line you are pregnant. The reason why it didn't show yesterday is because you didn't have enough hcg in your urine to detect it. Congrats!!!

Psalm 127:5 Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

11 years ago

That's definitely a positive because the line came up straightaway. Congratulations :)

11 years ago

I had dark brown spotting last night and some mixed brown/red bleeding today! It makes me very nervous... after all the testing I have done and never getting an easily read second line the time I do- I have bleeding! Why?

I would hate to think an evap would occur well before the 10 minute lime limit but I am still worried.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Sweetie, it's not an evap you are pregnant and the baby is still implanting. If it becomes alot of bleeding call your doc as it could be a sign of a threatened miscarriage.

Psalm 127:5 Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo