Community post

Question

38 and nervous about trying to conceive

Any success stories? I am 38 and ttc for the first time. Only been trying 2 mo and I know that's nothing, just wondering if anyone could share their success stories? My age makes me very nervous

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Don't let your age put u of honey , u could be fitter than someone in there late 20. i got pregnant first time of trying with my fourth at 37 and then had my birthday so had her when I was 38 and now trying again at 39 and will 40 in November , but yes not easy this time round , my 1 & 2 child where very easy to conceive and 3 rd took 8 years and much heartache alone the way and then pregnant first time with 4 th when my son was 18months old so there's no way of knowing , as long as u give your body it's best chance of conceiving like eating right and not consuming things that u know wont help then yes go for it and the best bit of advice I can give u it stay relaxed as this TTC will drive u mad if u let it :) I know , , and don't forget to still have fun along the way.if u r worried then go c your doctor for any reassurance needed . Baby dust and good luck xx

11 years ago

I had my first at 38,second at 41.Don't worry,if you're healthy there's no reason you can't have a healthy baby.Best of luck!

11 years ago

Try reflexology to kick start your ovaries that's what I'm doing now I'm 43 trying for my 6th after a 12 year gap
Good luck x x

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo