Community post

Question

Could we be pregnant?

I had my period on the 12th of November for two day. I got a positive on my ovulation kit on the 26th. We had sex on the 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, and 29th, could we be pregnant? When should we test for pregnancy?

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I would wait to test til Sunday. Because that's as early as I would push it. You could still get a negative tho. The best this mg to do is wait until you have actually missed your period

11 years ago

Its certainly possible - most people will tell you to wait until the day of your missed period. You can probably start testing at 10DPO - but you might be disappointed.

11 years ago

I thought I would test on the 14th or 15th, would that be too early?

11 years ago • Post starter

Do you know your average cycle length? Because if your a 28 day cycle then you should be due on the 10th if your 30 then it will be due on the 12th

11 years ago

I think it is a 28 day cycle (not for sure). That's why I was going to wait until the 15th to test, just to be sure. Also I had some very lite spotting on the 5th. not sure if that means anything or not.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo