Community post

Question

Could I test now or should I wait?

25yrs old. This would be my first pregnancy.
My first day of my last period 10/19.
The past three days I have had INSANELY sore breasts especially underneath, nausea that wakes me up, lower bachache to where its uncomfortable to sleep, headaches all through out the day and night, I call it munchies (Want to eat everything!) I can smell the tip of the wick from my bed to the stand thats a good arm and a half away, strange feeling of twitches I would say? started in my left ovary VERY apparent, then now sometimes in my right. Also I was sick from Oct 27 til about a few days ago (severe sinus issues, sore throat, headache when I stood, stuffy nose and a nagging cough)

I should start my period on or by 11/19-20th also
I want to add its been 1yr & 4months since I've been off the pill which I was on for 9yrs.

I believe I am 7dpo. Could I possibly have all these symptoms so soon? Does it sound like i'm pregnant?? When should I take a PT? Thanks in advance ladies !
:) <3

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Your symptoms sound very promising. I would wait a few more days before testing though. Rarely would you be able to catch it this early. Maybe around 10-12 DPO start testing.

11 years ago

you and I are in exactly the same boat. I tested this am and got a BFN but we are ONLY 7dpo. I am a habitual pee freak. I can't help but test every morning ( and sometimes during the day lol) the results this early are always the same though BFN. I know a 10miu can pick up from the earliest 9dpo. I guess we just need to wait :( I have almost all the same symptoms as you though. keep me in the loop :)

11 years ago

Ahhh I had to get on! around midnight I started having cramps, weird cramps, somewhat like period but with some back pain, its hard to explain.. and a hour later we had sex, and afterwards a rusty/pink color showed up when I went to the bathroom? I never bleed after intercourse, so this is definitely not normal! Any ideas?? Ps. my boobs are so soreeee !! <3

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo