Community post

Question

Blood tinged CM and cramping on cycle day 9??

I am currently cycle day 9 following a provera induced period after miscarriage on 10/8.started provera 10/25 and ended up ovulating on 10/27 (boo, thought I wouldn't o by myself like last miscarriage) but still started af on 10/31 which started with 2 days of brown/pink spotting, then a meduim light day and 3 more spotting days...Istarted FR digital opks on cycle day 5 and all have been negative thus far...however me and DH just BD'd and I went to the bathroom and am having mild cramping and blood tinged CM...what could this be? Any ideas?? I haven't Oed again according to the opks and my cm is wet/sticky not eggwhite so what could this be? I don't have any stds or anything have had same partner for a long time. Anyone else experienced this? I haven't taken an opk today yet, I usually take them at 3pm

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I also took a internet cheapy 10mlu test this am and it was negative

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Meredith. It's likely just from the m/c still. I got mine down to almost 0 back in March (first one) and went out and skated 21km when in Australia (like you can do that in Greece) and came back to bleeding. Thought it was my period but it was just that one incident. Then got cramps like I was getting my period for half the trip. So much fun running to the bathroom every hour to find nothing there. Then after 2 months w/ no period, I was on Provera. Unfortunately, I think this is all stuff that just goes along with our bodies trying to regulate themselves. Don't worry about it and I hope you're all on track soon. Really wishing you a fast BFP!! :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo