Community post

Question

Lingo?

I was TTC 6 years ago when I had my son, so I know all the basic lingo, but I am stumped with FMU and the word "tools" when someone post a pic of an HPT. Can someone fill me in:?

~Amanda~ Mother to a DS and DD Not really trying for #3 but defintely had the opporunity this month, and I am really praying for a BFP! This was kinda an OOPS month, so DH will be much more careful!

6 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

FMU= first morning urine, but "tools" i'm not sure of?

11 years ago

Thank you! I was thinking of all different types of things it could be! I think the tools is using the picture altering tools to see the pic better!

Thanks again!

~Amanda~ Mother to a DS and DD Not really trying for #3 but defintely had the opporunity this month, and I am really praying for a BFP! This was kinda an OOPS month, so DH will be much more careful!

11 years ago • Post starter

That would make sense :) Thanks to you too :)

11 years ago

Tools is the use of the picture things, inverting image, greyscale, lightening etc.

11 years ago

Fmu-first morning uring(also have smu and tmu)
Bfp-big fat positive and bfn is big fat negative
Poas-pee on a stick
Dpo-days past ovulation
Cd-cycle day
Lp-luteal phase

I can't think of more of the top of my head but those are the main ones.baby dust hun.my aunt thew baby dust my way and she is pregnant and I told her she needs to sell that stuff because now me and her are exactly 5 weeks apart.lol

11 years ago

That's awesome!!! I hope that baby dust reached me! I just tested at 7 dpo and got a negative. I'm PRAYING its just too early. I finally told my husband I was testing and he is hoping for a positive too!! I wish I knew that before!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo