Community post

Question

What are your chances of being pregnant with a negative hpt 10 dpo

What are the chances of being pregnant will a negative test 10 dpo

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Im no expert but ife read on the web some some ladys can get a positive result from 7dpo im 12dpo and no positive result yet been trying 2 mnths just remember each lady is diffrent and each baby develops diffrint Good Luck and if you dont get it this time dont give up :)

11 years ago

You have every chance. Im 10dpo today too, 9dpo is the most common time for the eggy to implant. They say it can happen between 6dpo to 12dpo, then the hcg needs to start doubling every 24 - 36 hours or so. So yes you are still in with a chance, or until your period rears her ugly head. Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust. x

11 years ago

33.5% chance
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=10

User Image "I know the plans I have for you" says the LORD. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." ~Jeremiah 29:11

11 years ago

Sorry--that wasn't entirely correct: 33.5% chance that if you are pregnant, you will get a false negative at 10dpo, so about 1/3 pregnant women do. Keep in mind that there is still only a 20% chance of pregnancy each cycle, 2/3 of which will have a positive by now. The remaining 1/3 of your 20% chance is about 7%. But lots of other factors are at play. Going off stats like this is like saying there are a million wrong answers possible for a test question and only one correct, so your chances are a million to one in getting it right. That probability changes drastically if you know the formula! So I would say to treat 7% as your minimum probability and never give up hope until AF arrives!

User Image "I know the plans I have for you" says the LORD. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." ~Jeremiah 29:11

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo