Community post

Question

Well AF showed up today, one day late...

This is only our second month of TTC but I'm now looking at next month and things we can try to help us get pregnant. I've already cut out caffeine and alcohol. We have been using an OPK and I will continue to do that next month too, but do you ladies have any suggestions I see on the conception aids stuff about baby aspirin, evening primrose, cough medicine...etc. Just curious if anybody has had success when using some of these other aids???

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I would suggest Preseed. It really helps. If you do take cough medicine, make sure it's only got guafinasin as the active ingredient. Best of luck to you and don't stress out!

User Image

11 years ago

If you have regular cycles and you know you are ovulating, stay away from the soy isoflavones! They made my cycle wacky. Good luck.

User Image TTC since June 2012. DH: 32 Me: 29 October 2012: DH diagnosed with varicocele and low morphology 1-2% to all!

11 years ago

I would say Preseed as well. Our first cycle using it we concieved, although I just miscarried, we will be using it again as soon as I ovulate.

<a href=

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo