Community post

Discussion

April cycle buddy wanted!

My cycle started 5thof April. Has anyone else's? What dpo are you? Im new to this site and would like a cycle buddy.

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Hi,
I am new this site also but not new to being pregnant. My cycle was 8-8 and I am 4 dpo. I have 4 boys so this one I swayed for girl. I feel like I have alot of symptoms already but it could be my hopeful mind playing tricks on me.

11 years ago

CD 1 for me was 4/12/12 and I'm 3dpo now. I ovulated this weekend on the 28th. If everything goes well, I'll have my very first bundle of joy around January 19th!

Currently, I'm really tired and have been experiencing some mild cramps. I hope it's not all in my head, like 40&SWAY4Girl said.

Anyway, I'm 22 and hubs is 24. Nice to meet you.

User Image

11 years ago

Hello!
My cd 1 was 4/6 and I am 11dpo..i would love chat w someone that is the same as me!
best of luck!!

User Image

11 years ago

Weird, I was 4/ 5 lol and im 11dpo too. What are your symptoms today? Mine is slight nausea, tired and had to pee when i got up, I also feel bloated, and have gas.

U jus drunk OJ and its not sitting well with me =\

11 years ago • Post starter

Sorry, I meant 12 dpo. Sometimes the days get away from me lol

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo