Community post

Question

Spotting at 10dpo am i out?

I just went to the bathroom after a bad cramp and there was some lite pink blood in my cm. It is 4 days before AF. Could it be implantation bleeding or just period. Also cramping is gone now.

9 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Answers

could b either hun....
In my case spotting usually a bad sign...
i can often spot 2 to 4 days b4 AF arrives...
Do u spot b4 AF???
Every month I spot I always hope hat its implantation....
Always say when until AF arrives ur not out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im about 4/5 days untill AF due too.....

11 years ago

I would like to say no but yes it seems like every other month i spot the day before..so it may be my AF coming early. I was just really hoping after the HSG I would get pregnant. We have had all the test done and doc said no reason I should not be pregnant we have been trying for 15 months.

11 years ago • Post starter

loook hang in there...
there still a bit of hope as long as u dont get Af.....
We have been ttc no 1 with 14 months
so I know how u feel...
I have had a chemical mc and a mc at 8 wks
but still nothing to show for it...
Im 28 & married over 2 years...
Its hard...
I know what you are going through...
I have had tests 2 c why i miscarried twice but no tests done about fertility....
ill give it a couple of months & look into it then i think....
what day af due???

11 years ago

Are you still bleeding? Or was it just a little bit? Could be implantation bleeding,but not a good sign if u bleed tomorrow as well..hope it's good news for you!!! I haven't ever had spotting the 2 times I've fallen pregnant tho

11 years ago

Hi! It may be implantation spotting or it could be AF. Did you test?? I would just to make sure. I've read where some people didn't get a BFP until 15-17 dpo. It only means you ovulated later than expected. Good luck to you

User Image All cycle buddies welcome!!!

11 years ago

I just saw a small bit of blood with cm yesterday and have not seen any more blood since yesterday afternoon. I am 11dpo today i have no other symptoms other than pressure in the center of my stomach and breaking out on my back and very moody all normal before my af. I still have a little hope. Wish Saturday would get here so I could test not testing before missed period sick of being disappointed.

I know what u mean...
half of me "DYING" to test
the other hald just caint handle any more BFN....
Im on on CD 23 now....
supose to have a nite out sat which would b Cd 26....
Prob should test so I dont drink if i preg....
Please God i will b at home sat nite!!!!!
Anyway.... if the spotting was that slight and it has stopped mayb u still in!!!!
fingers and toes crossed
xxxx

11 years ago

Hopefully we will both get good news on Saturday morning!

I just went to the bathroom and had a very small amount of brown blood mixed with white creamy cm (sorry tmi) this is not the norm for me but could just be my AF getting ready to start. I also have pressure in the center of my stomach.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo