Community post

Question

Going Crazy - need advice!!

I am driving myself crazy wondering if I am pg or not. I am hoping you ladies can offer some insight into my symptoms...here is my case.

1 and 2 dpo - bleeding gums
1, 2, 3 and 4 dpo - metallic taste in mouth, very thirsty
6 dpo - very gassy, bloating, lower abdomen pressure, constipation (felt like it), exhausted
7 dpo - very gassy, bloating, lower abodomen pressure, lower left side and very lower back ache/sore/pain, sleeplessness even though very tired, emotional (sensitive)
8 dpo - bloating, a little lower abdomen pressure and twinges, lower left side and very lower back ache/sore/pain, sleeplessness even though very dired, irritable / moody
9 dpo - bloating, lower left side and very lower back ache/sore/pain, tired, irritable

What are you opinions - has anyone had these symptoms and got a BFP. I have not been pregnant before so I really do not know what to think.

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to help.

BFP Dreams

Poll:
Pregnant (1 votes)
Not pregnant (4 votes)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/sticky_vihttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gifbes.gif

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

It's impossible to say. Those are a lot of symptoms and hopefully you are pregnant, but it's just too early to say. Anything before around 6-8dpo is most likely just due to progesterone since implantation doesn't take place until at least 6dpo and then it takes a few days for there to be enough hcg in your system to give you symptoms from that.

11 years ago

in my opinion there is a possibilty. im experiencing some of those things as well and wondering the same thing :/
best of luck to you and baby dust! :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo