Community post

Question

Could you tell me what this rash is please ?

I have a strange rash on my face it is like a heat rash but its not itchy or anything please could you give me an idea what it might be please i am 9 days past ovualtion ???

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

What does it look like? And how old are you? It could be rosacea, psoriasis. or dermatitis, sometimes this stuff just happens. Especially if you are taking any new vitamins or supplements. Try doing a liver and kidney cleanse to get rid of any toxins from your body- make sure you're not preggers first.

11 years ago

Its like a heat rash but its not if u no what i mean dont get eat rashes never did it really odd . i am 28 years old just taking folic acid and have been taking it for ages about 3 months so i no its not from tat ??? It is def not any of the skin conditions u said thank u so much for replying i am really confused ?

11 years ago • Post starter

I had this the last two times I was pregnant. Does it look red-ish and possible pimply, but not pimples. I had it specifically on my cheek bones and it was an indication to me that I was pregnant. Goodluck!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo