Community post

Question

I am 3 dpo i am having a metal taste in my mouth?

hi laides i never had this before but since 2dpo im having metal taste in my mouth its so nasty the only time it goes away is when i eat! then its back again i heard from ladies thats a good sign of being pregnant any ideas?

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Personaly i never got it and at 2 dpo you wouldnt even have implanted yet so not pregnancy

90 / 6000 Emojis

11 years ago

I had it with all my pregnancies and had never had it when I wasn't pregnant, except in march, I had every pregnancy symptom under the sun, and I was so certain because I had that metal taste so so strong, I ended up buying 5 tests 1 after the other, cos I just couldn't believe I wasn't pregnant, I ended up goggling metal taste and got this - hormones can do this - in the same way it happens when you're pregnant, sometimes hormonal changes during the month can cause it.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo