Community post

Question

is it possible to have implantation 15dpo even though had light period bleeding a week earlier?

So last week i had some spotting which then turned into light period bleeding which was odd for me as was week early. Then yesterday (3 days after 'period' stopped and also day i SHOULD have started my period) i noticed some brown discharge with tiny brown/black clumps,had really bad nausea and have period like cramps,my boobs are still swollen and feel like they have been groped too hard,back keeps hurting etc. Last time i was pregnant i didn't show on test until i was about 5-6 weeks and did have same period like bleeding the first month, so i'm wondering if it is possible to get implantation bleeding at 15dpo? (did a test same day which was BFN)

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Try to test again in a couple of days, if still bfn go see your dr for the irregular bleeding. Maybe you have a cyst or maybe hpt's aren't showing for you

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo