Community post

Question

MAJOR tenderness and soreness in breast. Is this normal so early?

I didn't track my BBT this month like I usually do but my cycles have been about the same for awhile now. So I plugged the O date in about the place it should have been and that puts me about 4 DPO today. My breast are so tender that it feels like they have been bruised when ANYTHING touches them. Plus the nipples are very sensitive. I usually get a little sore and tender the week before but I don't remember ever being this tender this early. Also since this kind of sent up an alert on my attention I was thinking about the last few days and I know yesterday morning I had a small dizzy spell and then at dinner and bedtime last night I had an odd feeling pass over me almost like nausea or kind of just upset stomach. Is this normal this early?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1329458400z0z31z14.png

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I had extremely sensitive nipples starting on 1 DPO so it is very possible to have symptoms so early. I got my BFP on 9 DPO and am currently 7 weeks pregnant!! I am crossing my fingers for you!

User Image

12 years ago

While you may experience symptoms early it is impossible for them to be from pregnancy as the egg doesn't implant until 5/6 dpo at the very earliest (5-12 dpo is the range) and then it take a couple days for your body to react to the pregnancy hormones, thus causing symptoms. So anything you feel before then if either from ovulation or the rise in progesterone that happens in the TWW--pregnant or not. Good luck!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo