Community post

Question

What pregnancy test brands are more sensitive

I had a really weird period and my boyfriend and i are trying for a baby after 3 pregnancy losses id like to find out as soon as possible so i can make sure it doesnt happen again. Which pregnancy tests that are store bought are the most sensitive?

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

First Response Early Result are the best! The say something more like 15-25 mIU detection but are known to pick up hcg levels as low as 6.3 mIU. Plus they are pink line tests instead of the icky blue dyes who are evil:) A lot of women also use them to check for line progression. Test one day then using the same hour hold test 48 hours later to see if there is a good line progression (2nd tests' test line darker than 1st test.) So bestest of luck to you and dont stress too much:) Baby dust!

11 years ago

Thanks so much. With my First Pregnancy those were actually the tests i took that picked up my faint lines and i kept testing each day and it just got darker and darker.

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi. I'm on DP15 and since DPO12 I've been testing BFN on Tesco's own brand, and ultra Early 10mlU strips but BFP on First Response 6 days early. I also got BFN DPO12 on Clear Blue Digital but BFP on the same brand on DPO15. Good luck!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo