Community post

Question

ovulating soon?

Ok, this is my first month ttc so I'm a little lost. I started taking opks cd6 and then got what I thought might be a positive or close to positive yesterday(cd12) @ 11 then a negativge @3. This a.m. @ 11 another definite negative. So did I miss my surge? And If I did have a surge yesterday a.m. when approx will I be ovulating? Hubby and I bd last night and i'm wondering if that was close enough to catch it and if we should continue you every other day or everyday now? HELP!! I'm so confused

User Image

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Its usually within 24 hours of the positive. There is a chance you caught it, but remember there is only a 20% chance each month with perfect timing. Most couples take a while to get pregnant, so be prepared. Hopefully you will get it soon. 80% of couples concieve within a year.

User Image

12 years ago

So when should I mark the calendar for O?

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

If I can make a suggestion, I know they are pricey, but the clearblue easy ovulation kits are the easiest to use I think. They give you either a circle with nothing or the best thing in the world, a smiley face! There is no guessing if the lines are the same etc. I used them with my last pregnancy for two months (out of five, suggested by OB) and boom we were pregnant! Trying for the fourth month now, but I know if I see a smiley face then it is all good!!! I think you caught the surge and your timing sounds right, so best of luck to you and lots of baby dust!

12 years ago

Thank you both very much, you're very kind and helpful!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo