Community post

Question

Implantation bleed

How long after the fertilized egg attaches to the womb does it take for the implantation bleed to happen? I am 8 dpo and felt slight twinges last night and was wonderin when i would or should notice spotting?

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Most women do NOT get implantation bleeding (only about 30% do). So there's no guarantee that you'll get it. I didn't get it and I actually don't know anyone who has. But if you did implant last night, wait 2-3 days and you should get your BFP. If not, then that probably wasn't what you felt. Good luck:-)

12 years ago

Ah ok.. I had implantation bleed with my 4 pregnancies so was thinkin i would probably have the same again. Sadly 3 ended in m/c but i do have a healthy 6 yr old who is desperate for a brother or sister :-)

12 years ago • Post starter

Every pregnancy is different:-)

(But, I'm thinking you might be slightly more likely to get it since you've had it in the past).

12 years ago

Thats true and also what im thinking. Thanks for your answer.. Baby dust to us both :-)

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo