Community post

Question

WONDFO HPTs Pink Handle

Hi Ladies:

I just asked this in the discussion forums but maybe one of you ladies will know.I bought a 50 pack of WONDFO HPTs. I'm currently 9dpo.

I took a test last night around 11p and got a faint positive. Mind you, I have been TTC for a year now and NEVER got anything on these tests. Even my DH saw it.

This morning (FMU) I took 2 more using the same urine and BFN. Then I took 8 more (Hello my name is Faith and I am a POAS aholic). I got 3 faint BFP and 5 BFN. I called WONDFO to ask if it's possible if there could be differing sensitivities among the batch of 50 - in other words could some of the tests be more sensitive than others in the same batch? She was really nice but didn't really answer my question.

So my questions are 1. has this ever happened to anyone? and 2. Is it possible some of the tests could be more sensitive than others in the same batch?

Thanks.
Faith

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

From what I've heard about wonderfo is that they are not reliable. I have the OPK strips from wonderfo and I swear I get a postive test from day 10 till day 20. I just stoped using them alltogether. I just stick with clearblue easy now.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo