Community post

Question

12DPO What is going on?

I'm 12dpo today and I feel like most of my symptoms are gone. On cycle days 1-3 I had headaches and on day three I had a bad migraine with nausea. ON day 5 I had really bad cramps I actually had to keep checking to see if AF came. On day 6 I had bad nausea I didn't want to eat anything and then throughout the next few days I had a sore throat that would come and go. Now it seems like the nausea and cramping has gone away. Every once in a while I will feel something, but I"m still really bloated tired and get headaches. I checked my cm this morning and it's creamy, but there was more there today than any other day. Could I still be pregnant? I haven't taken any tests yet should I? Am I out of this cycle?

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

i actually have the same thing going on. im on 10dpo. strong symtoms now they are mostly gone. except an occasional headache my boobs are really sore and flutter feelings in my lower belly. af is due sunday so its still too early for me to test. ive never felt the way i have this past week n a half before so im anxious to see how it turns out.

good luck to you.

User Image

12 years ago

Yep the same thing with me. Most of the cramping is gone. I am just fatigued now, heavy boobs, and the back pain has never left. Well we are almost at test time, BABY DUST to us all! :-)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo