Community post

Discussion

Clomid and male factor!?!

Hello ladies,
This is my first round on clomid day 3 to 7 at 50 mg. I'll be taking the last pill tonigth, I 'm not having any side effect so far. My DH has some mobility and morphology issues, so hoping that Clomid will give his soldiers more than one target. I wasn't planing on taking any meds this cycle, than changed my mind and took clomid. I heard some many succes stories, and hping that I'll be part of it. We have been trying for 8 cycles. I'm hopeful it'll work, keep me on your prayers and baby dust to all of us.

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Good Luck to you!!

I just got my first BFP in two years. 2nd round of Clomid and tons of prayers!!

Babydust to you!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Congrats lisluc!

Bemo1234: I pray it works for you. I'm on my third cycle of Clomid (really only my second since the first failed to do cyst enlargement.) And this cycle is starting to look like it could be our month! Good luck to you though! I know so many of my friends who have gotten pregnant with the help of Clomid. My one friend has severe PCOS and after four cycles, she got pregnant and is currently due today!

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Congratulations, Lisluc on your BFP, and to Armywife 0008 thank you to both of you for your words of encouragment and prayers.I wishes you the happiest nine months ever to you as well Armywife cause I know you 'll be getting an BFP too. I just read the TTC succes Stories, it seems like Clomid is working wonders. There 3 Clomid's succes stories in a row. I do have faith that I'll join you in few weeks announcing my BFP by prayers and Clomid. I'll keep you posted...

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo