Community post

Discussion

6dpo anyone want to wait together?

I am 6dpo today and have some symptoms sore breasts and nipples, bloating, gassy, some dull cramps and today my aureolas look bit darker...is this still too early...all in my head?

When's everyone going to start testing? I am going to try to wait until 12dpo but we'll see! Here's a link to my chart if anyone is interested :)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=107744

Tanya Ward MC - 02/01/2012 - 5 weeks MC - 07/03/2012 - 7w 4d

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi! I'm 6 DPO too. So far I've just been crampy and gassy. I know implantation doesn't even occur before 6 DPO, but I keep hoping all these signs mean baby is trying to stick, lol. I have to hold out until 14 DPO because of the trigger shot to avoid a false positive, I have no idea how I'm going to do it, lol.

Good luck to you!!

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi and welcome! I know I keep reading into my signs too hopefully mine stick too and we both get some positives!! I really want to wait until AF is supposed to come which is the 1st so maybe we can hold each other off until then! :).

Fingers Crossed!!!

Tanya Ward MC - 02/01/2012 - 5 weeks MC - 07/03/2012 - 7w 4d

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi! I'm 7 DPO today, like you. I've just been crampy, gassy and a feel a little nauseous this days. I keep hoping all these signs mean that i have a chance this month. I have to hold out until 13 DPO. It is difficult for me to wait because i had 3 miscarriages in 8 years of marriages, the third was last year in may. I believe this is our month... :) I pray for patience and a pozitive result for all the women that have this desire in heart " being a MOM".

Fingers Crossed!!!

User Image[/img]

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo