Community post

Question

7DPO and I haven't felt this before...Could I really be prego?

So I have really sore breast, i can't even wear a bra right now. Normally I get sore or tender breast before I start but NEVER this bad and never this soon. Normally it's like 3 days before I start, that's one of my signs. BUT according to every period track calculator thing on GOOGLE it says I should have ovulated Feb 4 which mean I'm only 7 dpo and still a week awasy from my period. I also have these weird pain in my pelvic area it's mainly on the right side though. Some times it's gas pains but other times it's not. My breast started hurting me 4 days ago, my back 3 days ago, and I have been sleeping a lot. I just want to know what's going on with my body....

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Same exact thing happened to me this month and I ended up getting my period 3 days early. I think it was a chemical preg. because for 2 weeks I had cramping and extremely sore breasts like crazy then got my period early and literally like a day later the swelling in my breasts went down and the pains stopped. Hope your preg. Good luck!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo