Community post

Question

Implantation ???

This is our first month trying and I hav not been tracking my temps. I think I am 12 dpo and all tests have been negative. However starting at 5 dpo I have had cramping an pain in the right ride and lower pelvic area. The pain is mild but sometimes becomes intense coming and going. I have had an increase I urination. Starting yesterday 11 dpo I noticed some spotting that has lasted through today. Could it be implanation bleeding? I have only needed a liner at this point. My period is due in 5 days. Thanks for any input

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hi there,

If the spotting is light and not bright red (Brown instead) it could very well be implantation bleeding. If it gets heavier and lasts longer than 2 days I would then start wondering.

Hope this helps

Baby Dust

User Image

12 years ago

My implantation bleeding was light pink, and lasted about half an hour one morning, then again 36 hours later. This time there was a little more, and it was dark brown, accompanied by cramping. I'm hoping for me it doesn't mean there's more than one, but it does show the variation that can happen.

12 years ago

Looks like I am out this month it has "picked up speed" Thank you both for your answers!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo