Community post

Question

Not sure if I could be pregnant!

My last period was from 12-9-2011 to 12-25-2011. And I know you can still have a full blown period if you are pregnant, hint why some females dont know they are. Since about CD11 I have been having tender breast, never that far from AF, and since about 1DPO I have been nauseated, and have been getting moderate cramps that come and go, and a slight pinching sinsatuion on my right side. are these symptoms?

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

That's a pretty long period (if the dates are correct) so I think it's highly unlikely that you are pregnant from before that period. Have you taken an hpt? At 1 DPO any symptoms you're experiencing are likely due to ovulation and not pregnancy. It takes 6-12 days for implantation to occur, so you won't experience pregnancy symptoms until that happens. Good luck!

12 years ago

Sorry I ment 12-19-2011 to 12-25-2011 my bad I just realized that I didnt have the date right.

12 years ago • Post starter

1dpo is not soon enough for the egg to have implanted, so you would not be experiencing pregnancy symptoms that early

12 years ago

Well I am not sure though, becuase I never get like this before AF

12 years ago • Post starter

You might be looking into it more because you think you are pregnant. Take a test if your not sure or see your Dr.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo