Community post

Question

What can high increase in BBT at the end of my cycle mean?

I thought I had ovulated at day 16 but then my temp went way up on day 26 and 27. Could that mean I will have my period soon? Or that I'm actually ovulating now? My breast are huge and feel like they are about to burst. I'm afraid to think I could be pregnant. Don't want to get my hopes up. Please look at my chart.

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I have regular cycles 28-30 days.

12 years ago • Post starter

Your chart is not public so we cannot see it. Is your chart triphasic? Are there three different levels on it? If you had a temp spike for ovulation and now you are having another, even higher spike it could be pregnancy. Take a look at my chart... I implanted at 7 DPO and after that my temp just got higher and higher.

12 years ago

I just changed my settings to public. Thanks for showing me your chart. It does seem like my chart is triphasic. I'll know in a day or two what the scoop is. I started charting bbt day 11 just for fun since I was thinking it would take a while to conceive...4 years no contraception.. I just received my ovacue and plan on using it next month. Of course I would be happy just not expecting it so soon plus a baby in the middle of summer yikes!! But still early to say. Congradulations on your pregnancy.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo