Community post

Discussion

Antibiotics against TTC????

Last week I ovulated on April 9th and I had a horrible cold. I end up in the hospital with Pneumonia and the doctor prescribed me Antibiotics. Does anyone know if Antibiotics can take me out this month from TTC. I am 10 dpo and I have a few symptoms but I am afraid the antibiotics affected me in anegativew way this month :0(
Any answer or comments will be appreciated :0)

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Your going to have to find out which type you were given and google the exact medication in accordance wtih pregnancy. Some are harmelss, others, like doxocycline, are bad for pregnant women. As for knocking you out of the loop, antibiotics are rumored to (yet the claims are dismissed by professionals) to reduce the potency of the b.c pill and cause pregnancy with no detrimental effects afterwards. Antibiotics also cause diahrea which removed the pill from your system faster so it is to be debated how much it truly affects your fertility. I wouldn't worry about it at all.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo