Community post

Question

Fertibella...has anyone ever used it?

Jus wonderin if anyone had ever tried fertibella...and what kind of outcome u experienced..I ordered it and now Im wonderin if I should even use it..Thats what I get for getting on the the internet late at night lookin for a fertility miricle..lol..any info on the product would be much appreciated :)

BABYDUST to all of u

User Image

2 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I have been on for about a month now. I wasn't late-night researching, lol, but my friend was ttc for years and she claimed this was her little miracle, so I trust her opinion. So far I have had my period...which was admittedly a bummer but i have been freakishly random in the past so it was nice to see the supplement was having some effect on my body at least. On CD12 I got a positive ovulation so it's baby dance time... I'll keep you posted. Hopefully i'll have a better report come next week.

12 years ago

I have been taking fertibella for 5 days now. I got a super positive OPK this morning and ovulation cramps. Did the deed(with preseed). And now I am praying/hoping the eggy implants :). Honestly I wasnt sure how fertibella would work for me..since i have irregular cycles from coming off of b/c. And ive never had such a positive OPK until this morning. It's pretty amazing. It would be even more amazing if I got my bfp in 2 weeks :P yeeee!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo