Community post

Question

Is 5 DPO too early for implantation dip?

My BBT went below coverline this morning and I am feeling the cramps more than usual. I have read that it possibly could mean a triphasic chart but HELP!

JACQUELYN to ALL OF YOU!!! [url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url

3 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I'm in the same boat as you. I had a dip to 97.9 at 5dpo and it shot up to 98.6 on 7dpo. I thought that was too early for implantaion. I'm not sure but I wish I knew.

13 years ago

i had dip temp on 5dpo and lots of cramps right in the middle of my uterus and then it pulled towards my left side at night along with lotion cm.i was very tired and sleepy yesterday but today my temp went up my cover line again and I'm feeling better then yesterday but since last night I'm gassy and i had diarrhea , i couldn't sleep well and i was having lots of hot flashes.also ever since my ov i have sore throats with out being sick !!
by the way my boos are soooo sore and heavy.

Did any one had this symptoms and ended up being pregnant?

12 years ago

thank you for you answer. here is the thing now:
at 11dpo witch i was due for my AF my temp dropped blow cover line ,i had lots of cramps and i thought I'm getting my period all day ,a few times i thought i had it ,rushed to the washroom and it was lots of creamy milky cm !! and then all my symptoms went away at night and today witch is 12dpo my temp went back up to cover line and still no AF or any symptoms !! i only have dull crams here and there and my boobs are tender !!

do you think I'm out knowing that i had 2 temp blow cover line on 5dpo and 11dpo?

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo