Community post

Question

Is it possible to have a 35 day cycle? I ovulated on CD23 and I think my period is due tomorrow

I took a test last wend. and it was negative. Should I test tomorrow if I do not get my period? I dont want to get my hopes up.

4 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Do you know how long your Luteal Phase (LP) is? Knowing that helps a lot because it rarely changes much, so not matter what day you ovulate on, you can calculate when your period is due. 35 day cycle is at the high end of a normal cycle, so I wouldn't worry about that part of it. If you're very regular, then I would test again, since you would be late. However, if you ovulated later in the cycle than you normally do, your period would also be late because your LP would remain the same.

It's very frustrating and I understand not wanting to get your hopes up. But, you're never out until your period shows. So, I'd just keep testing! If you're two weeks or more late, I'd schedule an appt with your doctor. Good luck!!!!

13 years ago

i had a 35 day cycle too this month i tested a few times and they were all neg , they are usually 30 days , im not sure if i ovulated late , so this month im gonna use opk and chart my temp.

if af doesnt show do another test ...who knows this may be your month,

good luck

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

13 years ago

I used a OPK, and i ovulate late.. I think Im going to test on Saturday.. I really am feeling pregnant.. I just dont want to look stupid when my period comes and my "feeling pregnant" was just me being crazy.
Thanks though, I appreciate the support

13 years ago • Post starter

I have 40+ day cycles. I didn't even O until cycle day 30 last cycle. Then got a BFP CD 39 :)
Good luck!!!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo