Community post

Question

equate pregnancy test????

i wonder how accurate they are i took a preganancy test but did not wait for the result i was in a rush and i forgot about the test the next day i looked and it had a very very dark positive line it was the same color as the contol line but idk if it is a positive or evaporation line

2 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I used them quite a few times. One gave me a positive. Then negatives. It was a chemical pregnancy. Another time I had a known early miscarriage and tested positive then negative on them a few days later when I miscarried. As far as I know they are accurate. They work off reading the pregnancy hormones just like any other test. Of course, I would check again because you did go past your 10 minute limit. Good luck.

13 years ago

they are very good i have used them in many cycles on time i used it it showed positive but because i have had 3 m/c i went to the er to make sure they said that there urine test showed neg but the doc did a blood test just to be sure cause i was very addimet about my home test being positive and just like the test my blood showed positive but my beta was only at 9!!!! wow i couldnt believe equate showed a positive with only a 9 beta i did go to m/c again but just with my experience there good hope this helps but also retest cause of the past time limit but im sure you get the same dark positive result

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo