Community post

Discussion

All i want for my B Day is two line. May 10

Hi, i am on CD 2 been trying for 8 cycles been married since August of last year, and no luck on being pregnant yet! I say Yet Cause i know it will happen soon or later, it all matter of time. This cycles i'am not using anything in particular by prayer and a lot of it. For some reason i just fell great about this cycle CD 2 only but have a good vide about it. May 10 is my B Day and the day my next period is due and i'm planning on getting my self the greater of gift ever... Two pink lines on my hpt. Loool I'm keeping all of us trying in my prayers and please do the same for me. May God bless us and let stay possitive.

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I am in the same boat! My birthday is May 9!
I'm on CD14 but there's nothing I want more :-)

Keep praying and I will pray for you also!

Phillipians 4:6

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

12 years ago

We've been trying for 9 months. My husband's birthday is on May 8th and mine is on the 18th. It would be a great gift for both of us! I'm also praying non stop. Hoping for a very happy birthday to all of us :0)

12 years ago

Amen to that brittnphoenix, I just read that verse and indeed God is the provider of all things. Let keep on praying for each other and trusting him cause is a good God. Thank you for that bible's verse, really inspiring.
And to JFisher, yeah what such a great gift that will be for the both of you guys . We have been trying as long as you have 9 months it a long time, but it will happen I do have faith. Prayers and faith will get us to that dream of ours.
Thank you for responding to my post ladies it fell so good to know that so many of us are going trougth the exact same situation and can relate. Have and nice day and let keep God first in all area of our lifes.

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone!
How are you all doing?
I'm back on CD4 again but really thinking that this is our month. I wasn't as optimistic last month ;-)

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

12 years ago

me too in same boat and nothing more i want then jus getting preg,i have been trying for sep las yr no sucsess but i am hopeful and will pray for this month too :)

n wish all who wants a baby, thy get it amen'

its my Bday on 24th may n wud pray we all get those two pink lines this month on our birthdays n ths make us feel like a queen :D

12 years ago

Hi!
Well i'am 3 days late and had BFN yesterday, which kind of normal with clomid cause it does that sometimes so i' keep you posted.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo