Community post

Discussion

October 2016 Babies!!

View Full Post

Well, I'm onto the next cycle....AF arrived today.
Hoping and praying for an October baby....

164 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

81 - 90 of 164 Replies | Last Page

Aquapd: I usually am but this month I've been a very deep sleeper for some reason, hmmmm, maybe this could be it?

But look at my chart Yayyy! It's staying up so hopefully now it goes right up haha.

Good luck everyone!

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

8 years ago

Welcome shamilama wishing you lots of , hang in there Kellytorr, really wishing good vibes for you and you've come this far, temps look good girl whoop whoop, mommatodd all signs sound good and glad your hubbie is ok phew, you must be a great nurse with benefits ;) Hope your ok aquatodd, let us know when you tetst, supermom2 hope the bd went well, afm had 3 nights of vivid dreams and still heartburn and wind? oh but water infection gone now yay. Who will be first to test and fall??? Sending to all and hoping it will be a very happy valentines for many on here -x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

Thanks for the welcome pinkster and how many dpo are you ? If i got pregnant this month my baby will be due 10/18/16

+ User Image

8 years ago

Im only 5 dpo today so due 16/10/16, we are both close :) my background info is on my page, im 45 years young lol, you will get lots of support here and get to chat to amazing people, they have got me through tough days, hope you get your dreambaby lovely, everyone here is sincere and its such fantastic news when someone actually gets there not just because its like a real friend getting fab news but also they are so deserving due to the struggle of it all but also how they support others, it gives us all hope shamilama -x-x-x-

8 years ago

MommaTodd - I can relate to your symptoms! I'm 9 dpo today. Mucus and wetness along with the dull burning ache style cramps.

I visit the restroom all night long so my FMU is never a true FMU... but my Dollar Store cheapie test today gave me a severe case of "line eye". I had to toss it so I would stop analyzing it.

I'm fighting the urge to buy an expensive one. I know better! I got a faint positive on a WONDO at 11dpo with my last little guy so I know that hope is not lost. The POAS struggle is real!

to everyone! This is such a super supportive group.

TTC #3 PCOS, 2 C-Sections. First was a surprise after all those meds, second came along with help from Femara. Femara and a 5,000 hcg trigger this cycle.

8 years ago

Hi mommatodd it sounds promising. Fingers crossed for you! Good to hear your hubby will have a full recovery

5dpo today for me. Yesterday and today i had some creamy cm. Slight acne breakout yesterday but that's typical in my TWW. Other than that nothing out of the usual. I only have about 7 of the online cheapie hpts so i probably wont go crazy with them again this cycle, lol.

8 years ago

Pinkster thank you I'm 26yrs young just had a bday dec26 so happy i found a group where i can get actual advice . i would love to see everyone get a in this group i quite dont know everybody yet haven't read all the comments excuse me. But to everyone here nice to see mommies here with the same journey praying we all get those

+ User Image

8 years ago

Hi Ladies,

AF showed up last night. I'm out this cycle.
Good luck to you guys! Hope this is the cycle for you!!

to all!

Best,
DP

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

Thank you shamilama -x-x- and sounds like good signs supermom your same time as me :)
Aquapd Im really sorry, i thought this was a close one although you said you was spotting I was hoping that meant implanting, on the bright side when we are probably down in the dumps you can cheer us up next month when you go and get a bfp, stay positive lovely, youll get there -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Pinkster ; my name is Shami Lamad not shamilama just call me Shami and thanks again.

+ User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo