Community post

Discussion

FM2B TTC#1 Onto Eposide 2

View Full Post

FUTURE MOMMIES-2-BE

Are you TTC #1? Do you often feel like there isn't a place you can go to where you feel comfortable enough to talk about whatever it is your going through without Mommies TTC #2+ is breathing down the forum boards with the woes of motherhood and TTC? Well, we ladies feel this way. That's why we want you to share with us and join our team! We share our TTC emotions, problems, joys, hopes, fears, dreams...name it, we share it. We have all kinds of mommies2Be, just starting TTC, making their one year mark, over the one year mark, etc. We are very open and welcome ALL Future Mommies2Be. We even wanna keep our new pregnant mommies since they are our cheerleaders now.

We, Future Mommies-2-Be, do not know what its like to be pregnant/carry full term, or to have a baby in our arms. Therefore our journey is completely different by that one aspect and its a big difference.

If this is the place for you please do join us and share along in the TTC Journey to becoming a MOMMY!
Name/Nickname:
Cycles trying:
Cycle length:
About your journey so far:

If you would like to read our previous forum here is the link: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=5423

User image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 291 Replies | Last Page

KELLY, IT IS A VERY BEAUTIFUL

You need to hold on to that bean!!!

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Thank you bug xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thinking of everyone xxxxxx

User Image

12 years ago

Your welcome dear! You so deserve this and what a day to have it on 11-11-11!!! You will never forget it!!! And Kelly your dream didn't mean you wasn't getting yours, haha!! You have made my day!

On a note to all those others who think they are out because there temps drop. Look its still possible to get a !!!!

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

well my temp has been going between 97.7 to 98.1 is that a good sign? during the day its 97.7 to 97.9 and at night its 97.9 to 98.1 and i havent tested today on the opk i give up on those because i know i already "o".

User Image User Image

12 years ago

YAY WINTS!!! CONGRATS!

I hope you have the most uneventful, boring pregnancy...and that little bean sticks in good!

Bug - I hope you get that BFP soon! sounds sooo promising!! Let us know AS SOOOON as you test!!!

Praying - Im sorry AF showed...Im sorta in the same boat as you!!

Clive - you silly girl! just get on with the testing already!! We need more BFP's!!!!

Susie - Let us know if you decide to test on an HPT and what the results are! WE are praying for you girl!

Hope I didnt miss anyone...sorry if I did!!

AFM - another drop...and some spotting...last night had a bit of brown discharge only on the TP so I decided if nothing this morning I would do one cheapie test just to see...curb the itch to POAS...I did and as I expected. More spotting as the day has gone on. No real cramps like af is coming but the spotting and temps are a tall tale sign for me the last few cycles. Totally bummed out.

P.S Bug - I got that little hint hint comment you made and I smiled when I saw it but I still know its on to the next cycle for me!.

I think AF is gonna hit me hard this time. And I'm not prepared. I have been in such a crappy mood for the last couple of days and this makes it worse. Hubby even knows as soon as we speak that something is wrong wit me and I feel like between work, money, and now AF I'm going into a state of deeeeep sadness. I know. try to stay positive. I am...
I have my OPK's all set for next cycle. I cant wait to see how this chart turns out vs this last one. And the temping/watching starts again! That part is fun for me. but im still sad...

Good luck to all you waiting for that BFP! we get some more soon!

-Bec- June to November 2011 December 2011...!!!! User Image

12 years ago

what do you think about the temp changes for me??? I really hope you get your or atleat if not this cycle then most def your next cycle... I got lil sharp pains on my right side and some times on my left side and some times in the middle... It feels like someone is poking me it makes me lean to that side... haha maybe its just my mind...

User Image User Image

12 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS kelly!!! wooohooo. I can't believe how excited I get seeing one of you ladies get a BFP. I love this community.

Praying and keeping fingers crossed for the rest of you - and me, of course!

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

12 years ago

You are so Lucky WINTS!!! ..Take a bunch of care..

12 years ago

Hi Ladies

Hope that you all are having a great weekend x

Praying, Thank you for your kind words. Im so very sorry that AF came. She was playing a bit of a trick on you showing a little late xx Big Fx'd for this new cycle.

Bug thanks again for being so sweet. Im still in la la land!! Getting close to testing for you!!! Really hoping this is your month too xxx

Greekmum, I saw that you are spotting? Might not be AF? xxxx Really hope not, your temps are still higher xxx Thinking of you and thank you for your kind words xxx

woozle I only charted my temps once a day (in the morning right when I woke up) as the will change during the day. They say if they are higher than your "coverline" after 0 it s a good sign, so if you have been keeping record of your temps you should see a pattern there. Fx'D for you. Any other sympotms?

El2011 Thank you for your thoughts, I felt the same way when I saw women from my group with thier BFP, Im going to be staying on here so I can cheer everyone on and witness everyones BPF!!!!!

Clive, Thank you, where are you at? testing soon? BFP BPF!!!!!!

I went and had blood done yesterday and it was confirmed that im pregnant, just very early. I knew that and its funny as I never got that opk bfp and we didnt bd on the day that my chart said I O'd so whos knows? I have to go back next friday for another blood test to see the progression of the pregnancy. I am alittle worried, I really hope my bean sticks. I just found out yesterday my friend from work is 8 weeks pregnant!!! I couldnt believe it!! (they had been trying for 2 years too!)
So if its ok with you all im going to stick around to see you all get your BFP xxxxx

Big kisses to you all

kelly

User Image

12 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=8709

got this result today but im not gonna get excited about it because it only being 6dpo not gonna get my hopes up....

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo