Community post

Discussion

Any buddie (or a few) who is active on this site?

View Full Post

Hi all! I am new to this site and looking for a buddie. I am on 7dpo today (I think) cycle day 23.

198 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

71 - 80 of 198 Replies | Last Page

7 dpo today. Feeling some pressure in my ovary area, super gassy and my boobies will tingle every so often. I'm hoping it's a good sign and not pre PMS symptoms. Trying to stay positive!!

10 years ago

for you and all of us too!

I am 6dpo today. for the last 2 days i have had a pinching pain (constant) in my left pelvic area..any clues??

10 years ago • Post starter

sounds good to me..

10 years ago

Not sure what the pinching pain is.. Hopefully it's something relating to a baby though :)
Ugh, I have a UTI. TMI maybe but I've been getting these almost after every ovulation cycle. I'd never had one before until TTC. I told my husband "see these are the things women have to go through to make a baby!" lol Thank goodness my father-in-law is a doctor so he can call me in meds. It's deceiving though bc you get some aches and pains in your lower region and back making you believe it's good signs.. Hopefully it is. 9 dpo today! I'm itching to test but I know it's too early!

10 years ago

today 8dpo and yeaterday: thick cloudy almost yellowish cm blobs. feeling full(bloated) and dizzy..thought it was of the heat.

GOOD SIGNS!!! I'm going to say a prayer for you tonight! When are you planning on testing??
Hope this is our month!

10 years ago

well, AF due today but im going to wait til i am about 3 or 4 days late because i have been late previous months...but i have never had no spotting so yay..i also hope this is it!

well, AF due today but im going to wait til i am about 3 or 4 days late because i have been late previous months...but i have never had no spotting so yay..i also hope this is it!

I HOPE SOO!!!!
I'm 11 dpo today.. Since my cycles are so long I'm due to start AF in a week.
Can't wait to hear the good news!

10 years ago

No show for the dreaded AF yet..so tempted to test!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo