Community post

Discussion

And so it begins...1 DPO...anyone else?

View Full Post

lets share our experiences/symptoms during the TWW!

69 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

41 - 50 of 69 Replies | Last Page

abbie - yeah it most likely means nothing, but it's interesting to say the least. not sure what is going on there..if I don't get my BFP this month I think I'm going to do an OPK experiment next month and take them all month plus try and temp which I've never done before.

Miam - that those are all symptoms for you!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Feeling like complete crap tonight. Think I'm even running a low grade fever. Face is all red, I'm bloated, exhausted, boobs swollen and sore. Overall miserable at the moment.

8 years ago

abbie - when is AF due for you? I think those are all good signs! I tested this morning (10DPO) and , but I am feeling hopeful still since it's early. AF isn't due for another week.

I'm expecting AF Sunday. I also tested this morning as well (broke down) and Couldn't even pretend to make a line appear.

8 years ago

so still early for you too! don't lose hope...i've been cramping pretty bad over the past 2 days and have had a lot of *tmi* watery CM...not sure if that's a good sign or not.

Good morning ladies,

10dpo AF due Sunday. I started having more cramping last night with more intense twinges, boobs are started to get tender which usually starts at the start of ovulation. I felt tired and lightheaded all day yesterday.

Mkh- My CM started out really creamy and white which never starts like that I usually get more lotion like CM 1 or 2 days before AF. Now its watery with a little yellow stretchy CM sorry TMI.

Yesterday was a wired day for me. I found out my cousin is pregnant she said that they weren't even trying Which kind of crushed me. I was sad for myself but happy for her. So I did something I tested yesterday at 9dpo. and there was a faint line but I don't want to get my hopes up it could be wrong so I will wait and take another one. I haven't told my DH yet cause I don't want to get him excited for nothing.

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

Pregnancy announcements are the worst right now. My best friend is pregnant, was off the pill for 2 months, and they weren't even trying. We had already been trying for over a year when she found out. That's pretty exciting with a slight line!!!! Hoping this is it for you! Question about the CM......are you ladies seeing it when you wipe, or are you checking your cervix and it's on your fingers? The only time I EVER have anything when I wipe are the couple days leading up with O or a day or two before my period.

8 years ago

Abbie- With my cm I do check my cervix sometime I don't like to do it too much don't want to hurt the fellow. LOL
This is going to sound probably gross sorry in advance..
When I go to the restroom I physically look first to see what it looks like before I remove it, then I take my finger and wipe it from the outside of my vag. that was I cant tell the color and consistency of it. I feel like just wiping doesn't really do me justice cause it kinda disappears in the tp.

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

There is no such thing as TMI when it comes to TTC. Not gross at all!!

8 years ago

abbie - i do the same thing as Miam. I actually never have checked my cervix im not really sure how and it doesn't sound pleasant lol

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo