Discussion

4DPO, looking for a buddy

View Full Post

4 DPO, hoping for a May Baby.
Anyone want to do the TWW together?

80 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

41 - 50 of 80 Replies | Last Page

Hi jandbbaby2012: Been wondering about you. That sounds like it could be implantation spotting to me and it won't show positive on a test for another day or so afterwards. I am also a POASaholic. You wouldn't believe how many ovulation tests I am going through right now. I am still currently waiting to ovulate. I am worried that I might not this month but I still have at least 4 days left till I do. Keep me up to date with yourself. Good Luck to you and all the ladies here.

Paradise

11 years ago

GIRLS GIRLS!!!
I think I may have gotten the .
Please look at my HPT I uploaded.
I thought I saw a tiny line yesterday but most people voted BFN.
Now this morning I got something tiny but more visible.
Will test again tonight with husband when he gets home from work.

How are you all? I hope well.
xo

11 years ago • Post starter

@Charlotte- have you gotten a darker line?

@El- how are you?

Hello Ladies,

I'm new here and this is my 1st month TTC. I'm 4dpo and here are a list of my symptoms so far:

1dpo: nada

2dpo: some serious AF crapming all day and through that night too, extreme thirst, very sleepy, twinges on my left side, pressure on my tummy and wet cm

3dpo: woke slightly nauseas, twinges on my left side, stuffy nose, extreme thirst, bloated, hellish headach in the evening and appetite increase, wet cm

4dpo: slight nausea, extreme thirst, fluttering/warmth/anxiety in my tummy (mostly on the left), cramps starting in the afternoon, slight backache and pressure in my abdomen, creamy cm, plus irritable and slightly emotional

Good luck to all!

11 years ago

Good Luck footy!
Things sounds promising.

Oh my gosh mrsfroomie that's totally a !!!!

CONGRATS!!! This is so exciting! YAY for May babies!

I tested again this morning and got a another faint line (looks almost exactly like yesterday's) . I was hoping it would get darker but at least there was still a line. Going to test again tonight and/or tomorrow morning to see if it gets darker. I drank a ton of water last night and tested in the middle of the night cause I had to lee so badly so I'm hoping it was light because it was diluted. Really hoping this is it for us!!!

Hey el any updates?

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats Charlotte and mrsfroomie. I hope to be joining you guys. I'm 12DPO today but I haven't tested since I was 10DPO. I'm going to test again tomorrow morning. AF is due in 3 days but hoping she don't show her ugly face. Good luck guys

11 years ago

Ho Patient, wondering how you made out this boring.

I used a clear blue Plus this morning and they are awful. It was hardly positive but my FRER and Answer yesterday were clearly positive although faint.

I am excited about my BFP but now the anxiety has set in a little over the chance of another MC.

I am going for a bloodtest at 10am. I hope for good results.

Good luck mrsfroomie. I hope this little bean sticks. Keep us updated. Send plenty of baby dust to the rest of us ladies. I am 13DPO and trying to hold off on testing until I miss AF

11 years ago

Wow Patient, you are patient! Let us know how it goes. Hoping for the for you!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo