Community post

Discussion

Hoping for a May 2014 BABY!

View Full Post

A place to chat and let all the frustrations of TTC out!!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

540 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

471 - 480 of 540 Replies | Last Page

Ok girls, maybe someone can help me.

I supposedly Ovulated at CD 22, got a peak on clear blue fertility monitor.

Today, CD 29, took an Ovuation test after getting a couple days of EWCM (tons of it) and negative HPTs (3 different brands). OPK is BLAZING positive today (posted in my gallery), and I have NO idea what to do. Should we BD tonight or is this way too late in the game to ovulate??? Will my body know to adjust for the timing change from my regular I date to like 10 days later??? I don't want a chemical :(

Thoughts????

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Sweet- so glad you have a new man, but I do think you should be careful as to dating someone for 3 weeks and having unprotected sex, babies are the least of your worries there, there are also STDs, also I think it is HIGHLY insensitive and rude to post about PLAN B on a TTC forum when all of us here are trying so DESPERATELY to become pregnant. Furthermore that being said everyone has opinion and they are just like assholes and here goes my asshole opinion. Life begins at conception. PLAN B prevents that from a happening soooo if you look at it like that you just aborted a potential child. Not really something that anyone here wants to hear about. Also don't whine and complain later when you can't get pregnant because you just flushed a potential pregnancy down the toilet there. I wish you all the best but maybe you need to take sometime away from guys and sex and get yourself straight then go about this the right way and at least be in a committed relationship before trying to get pregnant. That's what most ADULTS do. You should be excited to tell your husband or fiancé that you're pregnant not your boyfriend or some random ass guy you've been dating for less than a month.
That being said I wish you all the best and hope you find your mister right and happy family one day, but most of us here don't want to hear about your uhohs and how you fixed them when we would all kill to have the chance for an uhoh right now

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

10 years ago

Bama, your feelings are shared by me for sure. After having 2 m/c and one heartache after another, I couldn't ever begin to grasp the concept of purposely avoiding it. I do wish every single person on this board all the happiness in the world. But at the same time I want to remind you all of the journey we are on... many of us for years... so please remember how sensitive this subject can be from every angle and try to respect everyone.

Sweet, I wish you all the best with your boyfriend and hope he treats you with the upmost respect, he also is old enough that he should know the chances of pregnancy with unprotected sex. He should be responsible and always make sure he has condoms with him if he wants to have sex. Congrats on the new house.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Bama, I just have to make a correction. You said, "PLAN B prevents that from a happening soooo if you look at it like that you just aborted a potential child." But, Plan B only stalls ovulation for up to five days. If you have already ovulated before taking the pill, and that egg gets fertilized, it will not abort the baby. And, you will still ovulate, just a little later. http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/emergency-contraception-morning-after-pill-4363.asp

GVMDL- I hope you get a pos tomorrow! It's possible that what you saw was the indent line. A lot of tests have those, and sometimes they are really easy to see.

acrichton- That is odd! I would go ahead a BD now! And don't worry, if you conceive a little later, your body will still know what to do!
I have no idea if this is what has happened to you or not, but this happened to me. I had multiple peaks every month, and when I asked a nurse, she said sometimes if we don't release an egg the first time, the body will send out another surge to "remind" the ovaries to do their job! So go ahead a BD. That will make it a little confusing about what your DPO is, but testing two weeks from today will definitely be accurate.

1040 I hope your best friend is able to get pregnant so you can be pregnant together! That would be fun!

Thanks for the congratulations, everyone!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Felurian- I see that on the website. I also see other discrepancies there but hey it mentions Obama care so that says a lot.
All I know is what all my years of medical training and classes taught me. And my years spent providing care in an OBGYN setting. I do deal with all this medical stuff on a daily basis (excuse me if I'm bitchy blame it on the hormones)
That website also recommends getting paraguard which would def cause an abortion and that website and organizations funds abortions sooooo

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

10 years ago

Acrichton-I think everyone can agree when I say baby dance!

So true bama. My sister told me last week she is expecting.its too late for planB she was 8 wks then. She said sorry we cnt be pregnant together ......and yall can figure out the rest.

Felurian-it would be nice but crazy her having a baby in May and renewal of vows in August. She is having somewhat of a big wedding. We've been planning since last yr.

Gvmdl fx

Im home alone daughter stayed with dad. Bf out over night idk what to do.hate being alone

10 years ago

1040: AMEN! I'm going for it tonight! Wish me luck. If my temp REALLY spikes, we know the first ovulation was a fake out lol!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

sending . get off here and on ur man!

10 years ago

Acrichton- definitely try to bd as you could be correct in assuming you may not have really ovulated the first time. That's the only drawback about opks, they tell you of your lh surge but not that ovulation actually occurred. So maybe this time its forreal!

10 years ago

Bama, I don't think we should talk about what's rude and what's not...considering you openly excluded half of the people in an entire thread and made a point to differentiate between the "long-timers" and the "newbies". Just saying.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo