Community post

Discussion

Hoping for a May 2014 BABY!

View Full Post

A place to chat and let all the frustrations of TTC out!!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

540 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

411 - 420 of 540 Replies | Last Page

lol....as soon as I type those words I want to take them back. I have to keep reminding myself that I didn't get a BFP with my first pregnancy until 15 DPO. I'm still hopeful, I guess I'm just mentally preparing myself for the potential that AF is gonna be here.

Are there any BBT experts that wouldn't mind taking a look at my chart and being brutally honest with me? DM me if you want to take a look!

10 years ago

Feeling a little defeated. This mornings test looks the same as yesterdays. I know it isn't over until AF shows, but these wondfos are driving me crazy! LOL. But I also feel it's a waste of a FRER unless I know 100% that there's really something there on the wondfos.

If this isn't the month, I think I'm going to try to back off of everything for a bit. We're in the middle of buying a house. And I can focus on that.

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

myluckyduck - I'm with you on feeling defeated....just went to the bathroom and I had a little brownish spotting when I wiped. Definitely not going to track symptoms cuz that just drives me crazy. I'm just going to stick to BBT, a few OPKs, and pre-seed when we BD. Good luck with the house buying! I know that can be stressful by itself! Maybe some perfectly timed house-buying celebratory sex will give you a surprise! ;-)

On a side note, why do I feel dirty for saying "sex" instead of BD or DTD??? This website is ALL about sex and genitalia.... lol!

10 years ago

Thank you, Jennavee!! <3 I haven't been TTC as long as some of the others...this is our 9th cycle actively TTC and everyone I know is pregnant right now. I know God's timing will be perfect, but it's getting harder and harder to see a BFN month after month.

10 years ago • Post starter

My heart goes to all of you ladies ttc for long or short... the longer it gets the harder it is... it too me over a year to conceive my first dd. I was so confused and in dispair. It happened the month i decided that i had had enough. I believe when we relax things flow easier.. on the other hand is impossible to narrow dow dates, bd on key dates, or go through treatment and not to build up some kind of expectation. And yes easier said than done.
my third pg ended in missed mc in may and we have been ttc ever since. This month i obsessed a lot but made a promise to myself to take it easy from now going forward. I think is important to be part of such wornderful group to get the strenght n keep our sanity n support ea other.
Here is to hoping lots of baby dust and sticky vibes for all of us ...

Here is to hoping that we all continue to support ea other
on days that confusion sets in, and pick up ea ither pieces and jump for joy together ...

Afm:weirdest emotional which is odd .. nothing else going on today. Last nite had sharp pain on my side, right, but i had that last month too so think af is coming next tuesday. Boo...

emotional .. feel a li

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

PBC: Thank you. Had an amazing time. Unfortunately, my RA did decide to flare up a bit so was painful to walk so didn't do a lot of things we wanted and had to change plans most days but still good :)

Arichton: We stayed at DF's parents' place in Shieldhill, Falkirk. Wasn't able to do much walking etc due to my RA deciding to flare up a bit :( But did do the Falkirk Wheel, Glasgow Transport Museum, Blair Drummond Safari Park and Callender and Killin :) Was only there four days but hopefully next year, we can stay longer depending on dog kennel availability and my RA as would love to do Edinburgh Zoo etc

Hopeful: Thank you. Was able to relax loads and was nice spending time with DF without him having to worry about work calls/doing quotes etc and me having 100% of his attention for more than an hour lmao

Good luck to you all in your tww and will be testing soon. Sending you lots of GL and Baby dust :)

10 years ago

Girls: I tested a little white ago. Like: don't care I rather confirm my suspicions and BFN
:o(

I'm at 11/12 dpo

On a hopeful note: maybe in Monday group test we will have BFP's

Can't give up hope right?

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

I just got back from the doctor...he said everything looks good, couldn't find any large cysts so he said its likely shrunk or gone away. waiting on results from a culture to make sure there there is no infection. They did do a urine pregnancy test that was negative, so I guess that's it! Hopefully AF will hurry up so we can be on to the next cycle! My estimated ovulation is on my birthday, so I told hubby I just wanted himto get me knocked up as a birthday present! haha

10 years ago

@Hopeful: I Am In Milwaukee :)

Ill Catch Up On Posts Tomorrow, So Tired :D

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Trying to catch up....

35, I am still around... just took some time off this board and then got overwhelmed trying to catch back up. LOL! AF came in full force yesterday, CD 34 and it is BAD! Lots of clots and heavy heavy flow for 2 days now. UGH! They are upping my dose on my Letrozole (my poor hubby)... with any change in the dose of my drugs my mood swings are a little more. Clomid didn't affect me until 100mg... Letrozole didn't affect me until the increase and now they are increasing again. Oh boy! :) I miss ya lady, sorry I haven't been around! I am trying to get and stay caught up!

MyLuckyDuck, sending loads of prayers your way. I am unable to see your tests but I am praying there is a sticky bean in there. I am now on cycle 34 and I know what you mean about feeling defeated... sometimes I think "why" then i remember why and I know that God will give me my hearts desires, just not on my time table and that SUCKS! I am sending lots of prayers to you and know that I am still reading up on you. I haven't completely left! :)

To all of the ladies, I didn't abandon you I promise. I have been trying to read and keep and not interfere... I am here and routing for each and everyone of you. Sending lots of Baby Dust to you all. Sticky vibes and Congrats to any BFPs and prayers for you all.

AFM, Cycle 34 has started and it is almost as bad as my last m/c. If I hadn't gotten a blood draw to confirm no pregnancy I would think it was another m/c! Sigh! This is what I must go through to get where I want to be.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo