Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 5

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and remember you can never give TMI, we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image

309 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

31 - 40 of 309 Replies | Last Page

hopefulll-I am cd7 today. don't have a clue if or when I will ovulate erode we will just have to do the deed every two or three days all cycle long ha ha.

felurian- hi, thanks for the welcome :-)

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

I will be 12 DPO in the morning. I wasn't planning on testing at all unless AF doesn't come, but I feel different this cycle. My boobs are tender and my lower back is achy. Although, I have typical PMS cramps, so I have no idea what is happening. Anyone else testing in the morning?

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

felurian - ooh good luck!

My F oeriod is due on my birthday... as cool as it would be to get a BFP for my birthday I am not going to test if AF doesn't show because it would be too depressing

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

So, I got a very faint positive this morning when I woke up at 6, and another one today at about 9:30. DH says he doesn't see it, but they're very obvious. I don't think they are both evap lines, since I got two! I took pictures and will post them in a bit. I'm trying not to get excited! I will wait until AF doesn't show up before I get excited. I'll keep testing and hoping for darker lines!

11 years ago

Fingers crossed for you Felurian! I'm not far enough along to be testing but every BFP I've ever had has showed as early as 12 dpo so I don't think that's too early. Just don't get discouraged if it's not positive yet. As for the cramping, I felt that same way my last BFP cycle so don't look too much into that. Good luck and keep us posted!!

ElleKJ- That would be the best gift ever! I hear about testing too early. It can be very depressing to see that BFN, however, I can't help but test a little early. I usually test 12dpo because I can't help it lol. I used to test on 9 dpo but then stopped because that was way to soon and costly lol.

AFM(as for me)- This is going to sound a little strange but bear in mind I have a history of early miscarriages. So, since miscarrying last month I am now officially afraid of having an orgasm. There I said it, TMI?, you bet! But I'm serious unfortunately:( I remember I felt strange last month after "dancing" with my DH and two days later I miscarried. I know that sounds crazy to think that an orgasm can disrupt a pregnancy but in some rare cases women are told to abstain from sex so maybe I'm one of those cases? Anyway, I'm 8 dpo and last night in my sleep I had....one. It's been like 10 days since I've intentionally had one and I've never in my life gone that long so now my body is doing it without my consent lol. Argh! So, tell me I'm being ridiculous. Am I just a crazy cooc? I hope it didn't disrupt the implantaion process

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

Hopefulll- I have heard a lot about how sex and orgasms do not affect pregnancies at all. But if you are worried, I bet talking to your doctor and seeing if abstaining from sex would help.

Bah! The pictures I took don't show the lines at all! I will have to wait until they get a bit darker and maybe try to post them tomorrow. I'll use my FRER I've been holding onto for just this occasion. I swear that I am not making it up! The lines are obvious and they are there! DH finally admitted that he sees them but says they are "too light to mean anything." I have tried again and again to explain that any line is a positive, but he doesn't believe me haha.

11 years ago

I am also just finishing Clomid 50mg started day 4. I hope and pray this is the month. I just had a chemical pregnancy last month so I good BFP would be really nice this month. I see the doctor Tuesday so we will see what Clomid is doing to me. I hope something good. I had only hot flashes while on Clomid, I took it at night to help. BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!!

11 years ago

Hi all!
Just an update. I got some crazy cross-hairs on my FF chart today. Im hoping its just b/c I didnt temp entirely in the beginning of my cycle. We didnt start BDing until CD10 so if I DID O way early...I highly doubt I caught the egg. -_- Im hoping that as the month goes on & and as I temp more, it will go away and I will get an obvious dip & rise PLUS a positive OPK to go with it. I havnt had a positive opk yet either....Trying not to be nervous tho.

What you think?

11 years ago

Felurian- Sounds pretty promising!!! Yeah!! That line's gotta be darker today! Hope it shows up in the pic!

Astillion- I had a miscarriage last month too. Found out I was prego and 4 days later my beta dropped to 6, which is never good. Big hugs*. Taking the pills at night is definitely a good idea, I found it helped huge with the flashes though I sometimes woke up sweating like crazy, ick

Rkn- I wish I was good at reading those things. I used to temp but I was horrible at it! If you o'd on cd10 that would mean you would have a 24 day cycle. That's super short, do you usually have shorter cycles? Also, with Clomid, you tend to ovulate between 5-9 days after your last pill.

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

felurian -

CD9 - wow hot flashes and dioarrea, say what? lol I am guessing I either rather ill with a bug or I am having side effects from the clomid. BD on CD 7 so I guess we'll do it again today or tomorrow, really don't feel like it I hardly slept

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo