Discussion

4DPO, looking for a buddy

View Full Post

4 DPO, hoping for a May Baby.
Anyone want to do the TWW together?

80 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

21 - 30 of 80 Replies | Last Page

@mrsfroomie I know it seem like forever. When do you plan on testing?

11 years ago

I would like to say 9DPO but know I will test earlier cause I am nutty!

11 years ago • Post starter

@patient, welcome!

@mrsfroomie I know, this cycle the tww seems even more unbearable than usual, I don't know why! we're all nutty, but that's the beauty of this place, we can just be nutty with each other so our DHs and friends and family don't have to know ;)

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

Good morning,
Just checking in.
I am 6 DPO today.
yesterday I had tender breasts especially when some on knocked in to them.
Crampy too.

Will be interesting to find out if these are real symptoms or is it just "something else"!

Best

@mrsfroomie Today 2/8/12 I'm 7 DPO. Am having sore boobs and my nipples are too. Plus my underarm gland on my right side is sore this only happens a few day before my period I still got 7 days til on due on so hoping its a good sign in being preggo.
Other symptoms are:
* Discharge (sticky and is white when dry on my underwear) had that since 2 DPO.
*Stuffy nose
*Tiredness
*Feeling sick
*Having slight ovary pain had that since 3 DPO
Hoping its not in my head got another week before testing

11 years ago

HI Gina, Love hearing all those symptoms. I really hope they lead to your BFP.
This morning all I have is sore boobs. Usually don't get that until 2-3 days before AF.
Who knows what the heck to think.
I am trying to keep myself very busy to keep my mind off the whole thing but it's hard.
My kids go back to school on Tuesday, I am using that as a big marker.
I feel like I COULD get a BFP the day after if there is one to be had.
Are you away? How is your trip?
Are you from the UK?

Any updates ladies? how are you feeling?

@mrsfroomie I'm 9dpo today and I'm trying not to test for a few more days but it's so hard. How are you feeling?

11 years ago

I am 7 DPO, I took a better look at things and think I am not as far as I thought.
That being said, I am going crazy so took a test which was stupid because of course it was negative. I am a bit disappointed with how nutty I am being. Just chill out girl! right?
I will try to keep my hands off the tests until wednesday when I should be 9 DPO.
My BBs are tender and last night I felt just really off. Which with other pregnancies is when I get "morning sickness"
Guess time will tell. But I am definitely having trouble with the TWW.
If it doesn't happen the month, next month I will not buy any tests until 9DPO. Just keep them out of the house.
I keep evaluating when we BD'ed and ekkeep thinking we should have done it one more time after O.
ANyway, having a great weekend. Hope you are too.

Anyone testing?

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo