Community post

Discussion

FM2B TTC#1 Onto Eposide 2

View Full Post

FUTURE MOMMIES-2-BE

Are you TTC #1? Do you often feel like there isn't a place you can go to where you feel comfortable enough to talk about whatever it is your going through without Mommies TTC #2+ is breathing down the forum boards with the woes of motherhood and TTC? Well, we ladies feel this way. That's why we want you to share with us and join our team! We share our TTC emotions, problems, joys, hopes, fears, dreams...name it, we share it. We have all kinds of mommies2Be, just starting TTC, making their one year mark, over the one year mark, etc. We are very open and welcome ALL Future Mommies2Be. We even wanna keep our new pregnant mommies since they are our cheerleaders now.

We, Future Mommies-2-Be, do not know what its like to be pregnant/carry full term, or to have a baby in our arms. Therefore our journey is completely different by that one aspect and its a big difference.

If this is the place for you please do join us and share along in the TTC Journey to becoming a MOMMY!
Name/Nickname:
Cycles trying:
Cycle length:
About your journey so far:

If you would like to read our previous forum here is the link: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=5423

User image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Happy Friday!!!

Melissa, I love every word you wrote. I know the journey of waiting, worrying, and wondering isn't over once you get a BFP. and I'm so glad that everyone is getting their BFPs and that we all can stick together like one big FM2B family. Hugs to you my dear. LOTs of HUGS

Max, Thanks for the laugh. I truly had a heartfelt laugh come out with that video. I use to have a Beagle and it brought back memories of things he use to do, as well. Thank you for that.

Beca, I'm sorry your a little frustrate. Fx'd that you caught the eggie and I'm super praying hard for you this cycle. I'm not sure about producing a mucus plug and when thats a good question to look up.

I'm still taking it easy last two nights I have been very "in the mood" for Bd and the hubs has been to tired. Mentally, I know O is about to happen but I, also, know that I wasn't going to force BD around O time either. So, secretly I'm hoping my DH will be in the mood tonight just cause I know it's getting closer to O.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Looks like I just had a major "O" cramp. It lasted for atleast 10+ minutes but as finally settled down. Egg bursting, maybe??? Fx'd we catch this eggie. I'm going to pounce on my Dh when he gets home.

User image

Looks like I just had a major "O" cramp. It lasted for atleast 10+ minutes but as finally settled down. Egg bursting, maybe??? Fx'd we catch this eggie. I'm going to pounce on my Dh when he gets home.

User image

URGENT!!

Hi ladies, Please pray for me. I took another pregnancy test this morning and it was lighter than yesterday. I went to the doctor and they took a blood test. I will be taking another blood test on MOnday and tuesday I will find the results, as long as the hcg levels are rising the baby will be ok. Please pray that the baby sticks. I'm so worried, I have no idea what is going on. Has anyone had this happen to them? or anyone know of anyone that has had this happen? Did the baby survive? What are your thoughts. I'm worried, crying and nervous...Please God

User Image

12 years ago

Brad!

Ok first off BREATH GIRL!

I know this is scary... Let the docs do their thing...you could have had a bad HPT or didnt give it enough time to settle in.

Stressing out isnt going to help things...you need to let your body do its thing and not stress it out anymore.

I will pray for you and your little bean...everything will work out.

-Bec- June to November 2011 December 2011...!!!! User Image

12 years ago

Aby, Prayers have been sent up for you. Like Beca said BREATH and just let the docs do their thing. I will keep you in my prayers and Let Go and Let GOD!!!

User image

Thanks ladies, I'm tryiing to relax. It's scary, you finally get that bfp and then it seems like its slipping away. I just spoke ot my mom and she said she tested 3 weeks after her missed period and she still had a very faint positive line. Does that run in the genes?

User Image

12 years ago

Brad, give the hcg a chance to build up... There was a story on our current affairs show 3 weeks ago where a woman had taken 36 HPT's and all were negative. She gave birth to a very healthy little boy 7 months later.

I'm praying for you.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Also, Aby, My mom was pregnant with my lil sis and didn't get a postiive HPT. Only blood work would pick it up. Everybody is different.

User image

hey guys... been a hectic week. My mom is finally out of the hospital and doing good so thanks for the prayers.

Bug-Im praying for you hun that you get your bfp

greek-im also praying for you too get that bfp

Brad- when i first tested i tested 2 days before missed period and got a faint pos with evening urine but the next morning i took another one and it was way lighter like it was not there at all and i was 14/15dpo. so i waited and waited. I tested lastnight and got a strong bfp being 25dpo. It builds up every 36-72 hours i believe and sometimes it can be deluted. Im praying for you.

Katie-Sorry you didnt get your bfp, and like they say it wont happen til you stop trying.

AFM-I had nausea a couple of days ago but not anymore, still have sore bbs and they are swollen but no other symptoms. Kinda had me worried at first but then i read some women dont have symptoms at all during their pregnancy...

Hope all the tccers get their bfps..
I did post a new pic of the test i took lastnight so if u wanna look you can find it under my profile or the voting thingy

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo